LAX

The Driven Missions trip to Greater Los Angeles 2006

 
Our Mission
Turn both your pockets and your hearts inside out and give generously to the poor Jesus
Covenant
1. Do all blog devotionals
2. Attend Driven/Sunday School/invert/small group when not at work
3.
Weekly Prayers: 15 min for L.A. & 15 min for team
4. Silence: 1 hour weekly (20 min times)
5. Helping Hands
6. Committed to each other.
Training Schedule
April 22 - 6p
April 23 - church services
April 23 - 12:30-2pm
May 7 - 12:30-2pm
May 21 - 12:30-2pm
June 3 - 9am-4pm all day advance
June 3 - 3pm Parents Meeting
June 4 - 12:30-2pm
June 11 - 12:30-2pm
Fun Stuff
Terror Alert Level
Stats
eXTReMe Tracker
Ads
GROW
Friday, May 19, 2006
Ok - So this game is a new one and it is going to have a prize!! This is a really funny weird game that is easy to play but I have no idea what is going on!! If you can take screen pictures of your creation, feel free to post them too!! Click here or on the title to play:

GROW

The winner of this game, is the one who gets the highest score. Lieing is against the rules.

The prizers will be as follows:

1. First prize gets to choose the first place we stop to eat at for lunch on the way down on Saturday. It has to be reasonable, though, not Outback, more like fast food.

2. Second prize chooses on Sunday, same deal.

3. Third place will recieve 25 random compliments from Aaron and Lacy during the trip.
posted by James @ 9:49 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, I don't get the point of this game nor do I know if I played it right, but I got 9100 .

    Kayla

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    Holy cow! The best I've gotten so far is 7000... I don't even know what on earth I'm doing.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    ok...I think 8900 is going to be my best

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I sort of get it now, but I got only like 4000something on my first try.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I GOT 11600 I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID THOUGH I JUST RANDOMLY PUT STUFF ON IT
    AARON

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Bri said…

    12700!! oh yeah this made me so excited I like games without rules if you don't believe me I took a picture! lol

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    Ah jeez...I'm up to 11,100 now...

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's this complimenting thing...do you know me?

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what is this? it makes no dang sense. whatever. you guys are crazy. i got 18264

    lacy

    ya'all know i don't lie.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Bri said…

    20,000!! I maxed out all the areas!!! I have a picture to prove it if you don't believe me!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    AHHAHAHAHA 20,000!!! Looks like we have a tie!!!

    But it's ok Bri, you can take first. I hate decisions anyway and you got it first.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger T said…

    I think there should be a prize for last place.. remember, the last shall be first! I got 6900 on the first try. I suck- don't hate

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Links
Team Blogs
Previous Post
Archives
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER